Welcome to North West Photo Fest
North West Photo Fest is a celebration of photography in northwestern British Columbia.
North West Photo Fest is now in its third year. The 2017 North West Photo Fest, is still in the planning stages. But after a successful 2016 we plan to add more seminars and workshops and feature more guest speakers.
The goals of North West Photo Fest are:
- To promote and celebrate photography by all residents of northwestern British Columbia, including First Nations.
- To celebrate, promote and explore the challenges of photography in small towns not only in British Columbia but around the world.
- To make the world more aware of the beauty of the northwest, the coast, the rivers, the mountains, the wildlife and to attract photographers to come here to shoot and enjoy what we are lucky enough to see year round.
- To improve the skills and abilities of photographers in northwest British Columbia from the beginner through the enthusiastic amateur to the professional.
- To increase of awareness of low impact wilderness photography, respect for the environment and health and safety on both land and sea.
Please visit our Facebook page.