Toy Photography Workshop
- July 14: Toy Photography: Cost: FREE, registration required
Saturday, July 14: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The arrival of digital cameras means that creating imaginative photographs of action figures, toys and models is easier than ever. Once impressive toy photography was confined to professionals with impressive studios. Now you can do it in your own backyard. Thousands of people around the world today enjoy toy photography with both general and specialized groups on Instagram and Facebook.
This will be a small, hands-on class. Bring your toys, action figures, scale models, dinosaurs or dolls. Limited to 15. If there is enough interest there will be a second workshop in the fall.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Ages 10 and up
- What can I bring to the event?
Cameras. Any camera will do, but the following will work best:
- A DSLR and a “macro” lens A point and shoot camera with a macro setting (the flower symbol)
- A mobile phone camera app that has a macro capability.
(Note not all the camera apps that come with a phone have this capability, but you can download programs that do, often for free, from the App Store or Google Play.)
This event is FREE: Register at Eventbrite